Parent Day Out Program
HFCA's Parents' Day Out (PDO) program provides children age 18 months to 3 years with quality care and shared time with other children. The class is limited to 12 children and staffed with 2 adults.
- The program is offered on Fridays from 9am to 11am, and costs $15 per day.
- Registration is required to participate in PDO. Please register through registration link
- A $25, non-refundable registration fee along with weekly fees are processed through each family's FACTS account.
- Once registered, parents can reserve spots for any or all Fridays within a given month. Spots are reserved on a first-come, first-served basis when payment is received.
- Children enrolled and attending PDO by the end of the first trimester (mid-November) will be considered a currently enrolled student and will be eligible for priority registration for HFCA preschool classes the subsequent school year.
- Parents or caregivers should drop off and pick up children at the entrance to the classroom.
- A snack will be provided to children from the HFCA Safe Snack list.
- There is a child-sized toilet in the classroom, and toileting assistance is given as needed. Please pack diapers, wipes and a change of clothes for children not toilet trained.
Please contact the school office at 847-907-3452 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.