Tuition at Holy Family Catholic Academy is cost-based. Fees charged include a non-refundable registration fee and an annual technology fee. The technology fee is used to provide HFCA students with access to hardware, software and training that best support our 21st century curriculum. For more information about our tuition and sibling discounts, please contact Deb Atkins, Director of School Development (email@example.com or 847-907-3461). Parishioners are eligible for tuition assistance on a needs basis.
Currently, 52% of our families receive some form of reduced tuition either in the form of sibling discounts or needs based awards. Holy Family Academy’s Tuition Assistance is intended to provide financial assistance to make our school an affordable option for all parish families. In doing so, we rely on FACTS tuition management system to evaluate all requests for tuition assistance. This ensures an objective evaluation of each request and serves to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality. Families are asked to respect the privacy and confidentiality of these situations as well.
Tuition assistance is available to families who:
- are registered Holy Family parishioners,
- have students in kindergarten through eighth grade, and
- have properly completed and submitted the “needs based” online application on FACTS webpage.
Please note the following:
- All all HFCA families interested in tuition assistance must first determine if their family is eligible for an Illinois Tax Credit Scholarship before applying for tuition assistance through HFCA/FACTS. In many instances families will be awarded more financial support through the Tax Credit Scholarship program than through HFCA's tuition assistance program.
- Tuition assistance applications must be completed annually and are due by April 1st. There is a small processing fee associated with each application, and these fees are the responsibility of the family applying for tuition assistance.
- Families are asked to pay a minimum amount of tuition for each child enrolled at the Academy.
- Applications for returning students should be completed by April 1. Families may apply after the deadline, but the chances of receiving tuition assistance are greatly enhanced with submission of applications by the April 1st deadline.
- The FACTS report is reviewed by a committee comprised of the principal, the director of outreach and justice and a finance person with knowledge of the school budget.
- Families will be notified of their tuition assistance before May 15.
- All tuition assistance information is completely confidential.