25% of HFCA's Class of '15 Named Illinois State Scholars
HFCA's mission is to prepare students for high school and beyond. As we celebrate the Class of 2015's graduation from high school, we are delighted to acknowledge six students who were named 2019 Illinois State Scholars.
Illinois State Scholars are annually named to students with outstanding academic achievement. This distinguished award is measured by ACT/SAT scores and high school grades and represents approximately the top ten percent of Illinois high school graduates each year. HFCA is delighted to congratulate:
- Rachel Anderson--Fremd High School, attending the University of Southern California
- Gianna Arnieri--Fremd High School, attending the University of Notre Dame
- Taylor Hoang--Loyola Academy--attending the University of Washington
- Annika Knuth--St. Ignatius College Prep--attending the University of Notre Dame
- Samantha Prus--South Elgin Beacon Academy of Media and Digital Arts--attending Northern Illinois University
- Michael Ruben--St. Viator--attending University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill
Click to view congratulatory video created by HFCA Class of 2020.