Whether you are enrolling your child in preschool, elementary school or middle school, the relationship between teacher and student is critical to each student’s success.
- Our average student-to-teacher ratio is less than 10:1– significantly lower than other area schools. In addition, our use of teaching assistants allows HFCA teachers to differentiate instruction.
- Teachers use a combination of whole class and small group instruction to create a learning environment that is supportive and nurturing while also challenging.
- Teachers work closely with colleagues to identify and implement best practices in curriculum and are involved in professional development, training and mentoring.
- As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, HFCA's teachers are able to collaborate with premier teachers from around the world.
- Faculty and staff commit themselves to the vision of the school, and continually work to improve all aspects of Holy Family Catholic Academy.