Whether you are enrolling your child in preschool, elementary school, or middle school, the relationship between teacher and student is critical to each student’s success.
- Our average student-to-teacher ratio is less than 10:1– significantly lower than other area schools. In addition, our use of teaching assistants allows HFCA teachers to differentiate instruction.
- Teachers use a combination of whole class and small group instruction to create a learning environment that is supportive and nurturing while also challenging.
- Teachers work closely with colleagues to identify and implement best practices in curriculum and are involved in professional development, training, and mentoring.
- As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School, HFCA's teachers are able to collaborate with premier teachers from around the world.
- Faculty and staff commit themselves to the vision of the school and continually work to improve all aspects of Holy Family Catholic Academy.
Click to view our 2022 Teacher Appreciation video.