Before and After Care
Please Note: The phone number for the CARE room is 847-907-3507
As a service to our families, HFCA provides students in three year old preschool through grade 8 with quality care and supervision before and after regular school hours. No care is available for students in two year old preschool.
Please note the following:
- Before care begins at 7am and after care ends at 6pm.
- Students enrolled in half-day preschool classes may extend their day for lunch bunch (1-hour) or longer up to 6pm.
- Care is provided on HFCA's seven early release days (8/29/18, 9/26/18, 10/24/18, 11/28/18, 1/30/19, 2/27/19, and 5/22/19) when classes are dismissed at 2pm. Supervised care is provided from 2-3:30 for students who do not normally use the care program.
- Annual registration is required for before and after care and early release days. All forms and payments are accessed through your family's FACTS accounts.
- Monthly sign-up is required to ensure appropriate student-to-care giver ratios.
Please contact the Academy office for any questions regarding the care program. firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-907-3452)