Preschool STEM Classes
“Life-long learning begins when educators cultivate curiosity, and there is no better place to start than in early childhood education.” Mrs. Kate O’Brien, Principal
Holy Family Catholic Academy enhances our Early Childhood STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) instruction with monthly “in-house field trips” for our 3-and 4-year-old learners.
These interactive classes:
- expand our Early Childhood curriculum to include more science, engineering and math,
- expose students to new teachers specifically focusing on STEM instruction,
- harness the natural curiosity of our youngest learners,
- introduce scientific concepts like observation, investigation and testing in age-appropriate settings
- promote the “4 C’s” of 21st century learning: creativity, critical thinking, communication and collaboration.
Click here to read TribLocal article “Holy Family Catholic Academy’s STEM Instruction Takes Root in Preschool”